Liquidation & Insolvency Information Resources
Here you can find information about insolvency, liquidation and administration for businesses facing challenging financial situations and considering voluntary administration, liquidation, voluntary arrangement or the prospect of being forced into compulsory liquidation. Discover information about the insolvency processes available to businesses, including companies and partnerships, together with information for shareholders and creditors involved as well as jargon-busting explanations of all terminology used within the industry. Find out about the risks directors are likely to be faced with and learn about their responsibilities when their companies are insolvent and the possible consequences of failing to comply with those responsibilities.
If you have a specific query that you are unable to find a suitable answer for, call us any time to speak with one of our experts, or fill out the enquiry form on our contact page and a member of our team will be in touch.
- Company Administration Process
- What to do if a company in administration owes you money
- Company Administration Employee Rights
- What is voluntary administration?
- What is pre pack administration?
- What is company insolvency?
- Insolvency Advice
- Company Insolvency Fees
- What is partnership insolvency?
- Company Liquidation Process
- Liquidation Advice: Choosing a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL)
- Compulsory Liquidation (WUC)
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
- Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
Dissolving A Company